Sunday 23 August 2015

Hi Ho Hi Ho ~ it's off to retreat I go ~


Can't wait ~ some me time ~ three day's to spend doing what I love the most ~ creating with a needle and thread ~ My Mum has kindly offered to come take care of my babies while I go off stitching for a few days with the amazingly talented Sue Spargo ~ the excitement is brewing ~ the pile of things to take is growing and soon the car will be overflowing ~

Lucky I have a decent sized luggage capacity in my car and this is only the crafty stuff!!! ~ you have to take absolutely all your Sue Spargo type stash when you are relying on your imagination and the project embellishment is not predefined ~

~ And this is only the stash ~ no personal items in this pile ~

~ Indigo Vases ~ Homework Done ~

~ The background is all prepped ~ now to fill those vases ~

It'll look a little different in a few days ~ Woo Hoo

~ May Your Days Be Filled With Salubrious Stitching ~

5 comments:

  1. HI Raewyn, wow how exciting to be off to the Sue Sparge retreat - sounds like you are all amped up and roaring to go :-) If you need a trailer just let me know or even a horse float, sounds like you might need one. Hope you have a fabulous time - looking forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time, I am sure you will. Cannot wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be sure and let us see what you create. A few days away sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a happy time. Maybe you will need to hire a trailer for your return trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness what a great amount of prep work you did on your vases, I'm reading your blog backwards to see your progress. I stumbled on PP blog and found you. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to look at my blog and to partake of my creative pursuits. Creating with textiles and fibres is a passion I embrace with abandon. Comments from those who understand this joy are food for the soul.
You can catch me at reconstructedfabulousness@gmail.com

Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...