Sunday 9 October 2016

~ Beads, Beading & Beaded ~

I did it ~ I managed to put some beads in this weekend! Being so very far away from the world's vintage supply of micro seed beads and factoring in how costly freighting even small packets around gets and with the exchange rate and all ~ I am utilising what I have managed to gather ~ now it's not always my perfectly desired effect but I am LOVING my efforts all the same ~ the castle now has a plum tree in the grounds ~ yum yum yummy! ~ 


~ The leaves would have looked a little different in
more translucent beads but you get the
picture ~ 


~ She's coming along nicely ~ just some grass to
bead under that ole plum tree now ~


~ Happy beading wherever you are and with whatever you are working on ~

~ May Your Days Be Filled With Salubrious Stitching ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to look at my blog and to partake of my creative pursuits. Creating with textiles and fibres is a passion I embrace with abandon. Comments from those who understand this joy are food for the soul.
You can catch me at reconstructedfabulousness@gmail.com

Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...