Thursday 16 May 2013

Morning Glory Quilt Top Finished

It's been a couple of days since I blogged but I have not been idle. In between the usual household chores, running kids to ballet and gymnastics as you do and trying to tidy the garden which has been exploding with weeds since the drought here in NZ ceased and the warm moist autumnal temperatures set in, I have managed to complete the top for the Morning Glory quilt I have been working on. So just need to send it off for quilting which is not a task  I can muster interest to do myself. It will look fab once that is done as there are loads and loads of little applique pieces to 'pop out'. Now, which quilting project  to do next...


                                                                     WOO HOO

The other thing that happened in the last couple of days is that I received the link to the 'Mermaid Needlework Treasures' course offered by 'Amy Mitten Designs' http://www.amymitten.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=25_61. The instructions look super well presented and clear and the online tutorial  is awesome. Alls I need now is the kit to arrive and I can start.I have enrolled late and so Lessons #1 to 4a have already been posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to look at my blog and to partake of my creative pursuits. Creating with textiles and fibres is a passion I embrace with abandon. Comments from those who understand this joy are food for the soul.
You can catch me at reconstructedfabulousness@gmail.com

Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...