Saturday 28 June 2014

I'm So Excited And I Just Can't Hide It....

I have put my name down, I am all signed up for something to look forward to in September,  besides the arrival of Spring of course! 

Patchwork Passion have announced that they are hosting Yoko Saito for three classes towards the end of September. I love the woven Japanese style fabrics AND Yoko's own quirky and prolific style and so I am in. I haven't done a class for some time so it will be quite the little treat.

Since I love but have never done anything in her style I decided to enrol for two of the classes as they suggest that you need to have mastered her small piece needle turn applique technique for the two day class. Hubby will just have to look after the kids on the Saturday, which just happens to be Day #1 of the next school holidays!!!

The Almond Notebook Cover (24th September)....isn't it just adorable....and....


the Floral Bouquet Wallhanging (26th & 27th September)....gorgeous and so feminine


Just too much fun to be had here....can't wait

Of course, I had already showed an 'expression of interest' in attending both the Di Ford and Sue Spargo workshops in 2015 but that's another story. Wee way's to go and in the meantime plenty to carry on with.

I will post about my stitching over the past week or two soon....promise

Rae H

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful you have something so fabulous to look forward to. That would be one tutor I would love to have teach me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! Guess what I am doing the Wednesday class too!! I am so looking forward to it :-) Will have to organise my cows and calves but minor detail - I hope!! Will be great to meet you. Hmmm - and I've expressed interest in Di Ford.......!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to look at my blog and to partake of my creative pursuits. Creating with textiles and fibres is a passion I embrace with abandon. Comments from those who understand this joy are food for the soul.
You can catch me at reconstructedfabulousness@gmail.com

Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...