Sunday 28 June 2015

Chuffed With Myself

Whoop, whoop ~ I have a finish ~ I have a finish ~ 

My bag turned out fab ~ thanks so much for the wonderful inspiration and for the pattern Sue Spargo ~ the project's been embellished by me to within and inch of it's life ~ LOVE IT!

 ~ A fantabulous riot ~

~ The handles from Cindy's Button Company are awesome ~

~ Of course,  I had to add my det's in Sue's new Eleganza #8 ~

~ The lining's a real blooming oasis ~

~ And the back, although modest is still a riot of pattern ~

She's totally over the top and I'm thrilled ~ great way to round off a weekend ~

~ May Your Days Be Filled With Salubrious Stitching ~

6 comments:

  1. I would sure be proud as punch of that bag Raewyn ... I would be patting myself on the back & taking it out shopping for a test run. Bet you most certainly get loads of compliments while wearing that over your shoulder :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun, funky and colourful bag! Good for you! I like those handles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - what a spectacular finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you should be chuffed, that bag is absolutely gorgeous!! I love over the top, it is the very best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love all the embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chuffed~ I should say so! Great job and its such a HAPPY bag! I think my favorite of all are the velvet leaves...just want to touch em! Cant believe its July already...ALREADY! so much I have to get done...no time for any of it~ wish my fingers were as fast as yours! You know you will have to make each of the girls one like it now...so you all can match when you go out ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to look at my blog and to partake of my creative pursuits. Creating with textiles and fibres is a passion I embrace with abandon. Comments from those who understand this joy are food for the soul.
You can catch me at reconstructedfabulousness@gmail.com

Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...